Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Play, play and more play

I've been meaning to get all of these videos and pictures up but haven't had a chance so I figured I'll just put them all in one jammed packed post.

The first are pictures of Gage playing. He has really started playing with everything that he can and it's so cute.


Photobucket
Playing in his exersaucer

He loves his exersaucer and has figured out how to turn himself around in it and how to play with all of the toys that are on it. Here is video that Kelly took the other night of Gage playing.




Here he is playing in his bumbo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The other night he was getting a little fussy so I would talk to him in a high pitched baby babble and he would smile instantly and when I would quit he would fuss again then repeat. We thought it was funny so Kelly grabbed the camcorder and here is what happened.




I just realized that I sound like Charlie Brown's teacher.

More to come soon.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

He's growing up so fast! What a cutie.

Hope he gets to feeling better, soon! He's been sick enough this year!