Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Update

Gage is doing much much better today. He's awake and alert more and we have moved to adding formula back to his diet by doing half and half with pedialyte. He's still having to work a little harder to breathe but not nearly as hard as he was a few days ago.

Also that beautiful smile is back. I've missed it so much these past few days. This morning when he got up I was talking to him and he gave me a great big smile. I think I screamed I was so excited. =)

The doctor came by today and said that we will look at possibly going home tomorrow by it still might be saturday before we get home since he has to be slowly taken off his oxygen and IV.

I've had little sleep but am in such a great mood today since my little man is feeling so much better!!

Thank you for all your prayers!

No comments: