Friday, October 17, 2008

Smiles and Colds

This has been a good week although I think that we are getting colds. With the new beautiful fall weather comes crazy messed up sinuses. I started feeling sick Sunday night with a runny nose that has now progressed into a cough, sneezing and the works. Kelly now sounds like he might be getting what I have. Let's just hope that Gage doesn't get it. We are washing hands and making sure not to give kisses right now. I can't wait to get better so I can give him lots of kisses. The nurse from his Doctor's office called this week with his blood re-test results and they came back completely normal which is such an answered prayer.


This week Kelly and I got our first real smiles from Gage. It's such a great thing to see. He is also starting to coo and working on finding that voice of his. I am working on getting a picture of that beautiful simile to share.


Other than that we have just been hanging out around the house this week. Although I did get to run by Kohl's to spend the rest of a gift certificate that I got from my bosses at work for Christmas. I was proud of myself. I only spent what was left on the card and got $10 of free Kohl's cash to spend at a later time. Here is what I got for Gage for to wear at Christmas.


No comments: