Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Now back to our regularly scheduled blogging

Well it's been a while since our last post. Sorry about the absence but life got a little busy for awhile but we are back and hopefully will continue to be back on a regular basis.

I know, I know what have we been up to for the last year and a half? Well hopefully I will get everything caught up in summary posts in the next couple of weeks.

Gage is in a new daycare/preschool and we are loving it. Gage's speech has really picked up and he loves going every morning.



Every morning when we pull up he yells "skool!".

New school is smack dab in between the house and my work which is so much better than the 30 minute twice a day drive that we were doing.

Last night grandma and I went to a fundraiser at school and had a great time. There was a silent auction to help raise money and each class put in something. Gage's class put in a canvas titled "wheels on the bus" which each child took a truck and ran the wheels through a color of paint. Each child in the classes name and color is listed on the back.




I was so excited to win! Its already on display in our hallway.

Tomorrow is Gage's EGD at ACH. We have to be there at 8:45 and little man can't eat or drink after midnight. So it will be rough without milk in the morning. Hopefully everything goes smooth. I'm sure I'll have a full report tomorrow.


No comments: